Monday, April 13, 2020

The Unwritten Script for Your Life - Global Themes Week 3

What do you use your beautiful imagination for?

Do you pour your creative energy into worrying about the worst case scenarios?

I was brought up in a household where that was considered to be the responsible thing to do. In Science of Mind I learned a better way to use my creative power by imagining the world the way I would like to see it.

I invite you to consider this week what a bright beginning for you might be. What new direction would you like to see emerge for you, for your loved ones, and for our world. And then, importantly, I invite you to take time to sit quietly and use your beautiful imagination, to do what Don Miguel Ruiz describes as dreaming a new dream for creation.

Music
"Sovereign"
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

No comments:

Post a Comment