Saturday, July 29, 2017

Surrounded by Love

July's Spiritual Value: Open Communication

"The great love which I now feel for the world is the Love of God, and it is felt by all and comes back to me from all. I understand all people and this understanding is reflected back to me from all. I give friendship and therefore I have friends. I help, therefore, I am helped. I uplift, therefore, I am uplifted. I am now surrounded by all love, all friendship, all companionship, all health, all happiness, all success. I am one with life." ~ Ernest Holmes

Describe the ways in which you express love in the world.

Click any tag below for more related posts:

#ValuesBasedSpiritualLiving
#ScienceOfMind
#CentersForSpiritualLiving
#ErnestHolmes
#ScienceofMindMagazine
#TheGlobalVision
#AWorldThatWorksForEveryone

Photo by Clem Onojeghuo

No comments:

Post a Comment