Wednesday, November 11, 2020

November 15 - How Engaged is God as Us? ¿Qué tanto está comprometido Dios con nosotros?


Whether I am aware of it or not, I am a spiritual being, and the Divine is 100% ready, willing, able, and available to express through my words, to create through my actions, to love through my heart.

Maybe you can think of a time when you were less engaged in your spiritual life? I can. And maybe you can remember a time when you turned back to that spiritual something that lives in you? I can. And when I did, the miracle of miracles is that It, the Divine, was exactly where it always was, in the same state it always was, 100% ready, willing, and able to flow through the channel I opened in me.

To see this week's videos in English or Spanish, click the links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment