Wednesday, October 14, 2020

October 18, 2020 – Bridge Over Troubled Water - • Semana 3: Un puente sobre aguas turbulentas


To explore our connections to each other requires that we embrace an important idea, that there is something in you that is just like it is in me. That though we may be different, and those differences to be appreciated, raised up, and celebrate, nevertheless, there is something that is in you just the same way that it is in me.

This week the content creators invite us to explore the role that forgiveness work plays in taking down barriers that prevent us from seeing each other through the filter of shared experience.

They present us with these compelling questions:

  • Is there an area in my life where I withhold love and caring?
  • Is there something that is calling for forgiveness?
  • What would happen if I were to set aside real or imagined injury and behaved as I did before?
  • What would happen if I was to return to the love that was the original source of this connection?
  • Would I be willing to listen and hear what is said with an open mind and an open heart?
To see the video in English or Spanish, click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment